Close your eyes for a moment…Imagine yourself on a magnificent, secluded beach with the meditative hum of an ancient chant blending with the singing wind and pounding waves. All your stress, fears, and worries have been swept away by the magic of this sacred scene as your love steps softly through sand and flowers to begin a new chapter in your life together.
Your own intimate words will combine with the natural elements of nature, earth, air, fire, and water is a Hawaiian ceremony of old. Create a lasting memory to start or renew that precious relationship between you and your partner for all time.
- Ceremony by a Kahu who is a Hawaii State licensed officiant
- Alter setup with tropical flowers and hala mat ( optional)
- Leis, ti bracelets, floral bouquet, champagne or cider
- A Hawaiian chant invokes the mana and honors the aina and the ancestors.
- A lei exchange between couples signifying their aloha for each other.
- Ancient chant asks for the support and presence of the spirit of aloha in your marriage, followed by a ti bracelet exchange.
- A wedding pule in Hawaiian and English asks for the grace and blessing of Akua at the beginning of your marriage.
- A ceremony of Ho’o Ponopono releases the past and invites a gentle goodwill and abiding devotion into your married life.
- The rings are blessed with ti leaf and ocean water held in a native koa bowl.
- A circle of blessing of the ohana ends with a ho’pe lo’a pule (final blessing).
- Champagne/sparkling cider reception on the beach
- Photos of the wedding saved on CD.
- Personalized Wedding Certificate
- Marriage license assistance and filing of paperwork with the State of Hawaii
This service is also offered to to everyone even non Guest
at the Bali House and Bali Cottage at Kehena Beach!
Prices start at $450.00
Call or email us for more details!
Music by Keali'i Reichel