|Rates||Daily Rate||Clean out Fee|
| Bali House|
( Max 4 Guests)
| $159.00/ per day ( for 2)|
$15.00 additional per person
( 2 night minimum stay)
| Bali Cottage|
(Max 2 Guests)
$119.00 / per day (for 2)
(2 night minimum stay)
|Hawaii Tax not included|| TAT and GE tax 13.416%||one time fee||applied to rent|
We offer 10% off the daily rate for Military and Kama'aina!
We also offer Our Returning Guest 15% off the daily rate!
*We are a Licensed and Registered Vacation Rental in the State of Hawaii*
The Bali House and Bali Cottage at Kehena Beach
*INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel/toiletry setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
2. NON SMOKING POLICY: Due to its pristine and natural settings, The Bali House and BaliCottage has a strictly enforced “Non Smoking Policy”. Guest will be billed for additional cleaning fees for any breach in conduct. * Smoking is permitted however on the lower outside grounds only.*
*FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
3. NO PETS POLICY: As much as we know you will miss your pets, there are absolutely NO PETS allowed on the property.
4. RESERVATION DEPOSIT: A reservation deposit of $300.00 for the Bali House and $200.00 for the Bali Cottage is required through Pay Pal. All major credit card/debit cards are accepted. An invoice will be emailed when reserving. Payment must be received within three (3) days of booking the reservation. The deposit automatically applies towards rent upon arrival. Provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to house, cottage, patio, lanai, hot tub, beach gear or any of its contents, beyond normal wear and tear upon check out.
b. Any charges that are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay will be settled before check out.
c. All outstanding balances must be settled upon arrival.
d. No linens, beach gear, chairs, towels, robes, snorkel gear, hiking and house/cottage kitchen equipment and or accessories are lost or damaged.
e. All trash disposed in collection bin, dishes cleaned, and all items in Bali House and Bali Cottage such as furniture returned to its original location.
f. Hot Tub – No children under the age of 17 permitted in hot tub at any time. When using the hot tub, remember there is certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. We drain, sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in the Hot tub prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm till later that evening. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVER, they will break and you will be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
G. Please let us know immediately if there is any equipment that is not operating correctly. We will make every reasonable effort to have repairs made as soon as possible; however, there are limited service contractors in our areas, particularly on evenings or weekends. If a breakdown should occur to fundamental elements such as water systems, plumbing and electrical systems, and major appliances such as stove or refrigerator, every effort will be made to repair or replace, or an appropriate refund will be made for the inconvenience caused. No reduction of rent, rebate, or refund will be issued for a mechanical failure of non essential appliances including but not limited to dishwasher, washer, dryer, entertainment systems or hot tub.
g. NO SHOE / NO SAND POLICY: All guests are asked to rinse off all sand prior to entering the house/cottage and to refrain from wearing shoes inside the house/cottage. This will help to keep up the Aloha Spirit and keep the cottage in good condition.
5. CANCELLATIONS: All reservation cancellations will require a written notice. A cancellation fee of 10% of the total booking amount and a $35.00 processing fee will apply. Holiday and summer bookings require 90 day notice, for all other bookings the 60 day cancellation notice will apply. If cancellations have not been submitted within the 90 day grace period for all Holidays / summer bookings or the 60 day grace period for all other bookings, no refunds or change of dates will be made. (90 Day policy applies to: Easter / Spring Break, summer break June through August, Thanksgiving, Winter Break mid December through end of April)
6. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to 2 persons with 1 automobile per Guest. Please notify us in advance if you will require separate beds. Guest’s of the Bali House and Bali Cottage are required to give 24 hr notice if visitors will be on premises.
7. PROPERTY REQUIRES A (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY.
8. The Bali House and Bali Cottage is not designed for the safety and enjoyment of children under the age of 16 or persons with physical limitations due to the stairs and hot tub.
9. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the Bali House and Bali Cottage.
10. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
11. TSUNAMI, HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY – No refunds will be given unless:
a. The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane/Tsunami Warning area" and/or
b. A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tsunami/Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest. The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tsunami/Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
1. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered only.
2. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the Tsunami/Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
3. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Tsunami/Hurricane Warning" period.
12. Handling fees (3% Pay Pal) will be added to above rates. Cash or bank only money orders accepted for any rent balances.
13 .CLEANING SERVICES: The check out cleaning fee is handled separate from the rental charges: Bali Cottage $100.00. Bali House $125.00.
*Any stay longer than 7 nights or more can have a interim cleaning, at the cost of $75.00 for the Bali Cottage and $100.00 for the Bali House. The interim cleanings can be arranged through booking. Check-outs requiring deep cleaning will be charged separately. *
14. Left Property
Please check every drawer and cupboard carefully before you depart to ensure you have all your belongings. Don’t forget to look under the beds. If you get home and find you have left something behind, call or email to let us know. We will package the item/items up and let you know the cost of sending them so you can decide if you wish to have them returned. Unless you wish them sent urgently, we will wait until we are scheduled to visit the post office, so you are not charged for our caretaker’s time and mileage to make a special trip. We will either deduct the cost from your damage deposit or ask for a PayPal payment prior to dispatching the package.
15.KEY POLICY: Keys will be obtained on site during check-in, All keys must be returned by check-out in order to avoid a re-keying fee of $75.00*
16..*DISPUTES: All disputes arising out of or in connection with the rental of The Bali House and Bali Cottage at Kehena Beach shall be governed by Hawaii Law, the courts located in the state of Hawaii have exclusive jurisdiction over any such dispute.*
17. We are a Licensed Vacation Rental in the State of Hawaii
18. All trademarks, service marks and trade names of The Bali House and Bali Cottage at Kehena Beach used in this site are trademarks or registered trademarks of The Bali House and Bali Cottage at Kehena Beach.
19. The Bali House and Bali Cottage at Kehena Beach, employees and owners, are not responsible for any lost, stolen items, injuries and or death while on the premises.
* We highly recommend you purchase travel insurance. If you wish to purchase travel insurance, go to www.InsureMyTrip.com for details and to purchase.*
*We are in a remote area of the East side of the Big Island; we also recommend you rent a car to explore the Aina*